The development and construction industry is one that is ever evolving as technology advances and more complex infrastructure is designed to meet today’s needs. Complex and innovative projects usually involve a significant amount of stakeholders with varying and sometimes conflicting interests, and most projects have social and environmental risks and impacts within surrounding communities.
Integrating sustainability strategies and initiatives has been shown to provide key insight for planning purposes, accelerate consensus and buy-in of projects, reduce costs and change orders, and make more meaningful contributions to society.
In conjunction with its strategic partner SEquilibre, Inc. (www.sequilibre.com), FEF is pleased to provide the following services in the areas of corporate responsibility in order to help and provide added value to our clients, minimizing their risks and maximizing their investments.
- Social and Environmental Risk Assessment & Mitigation Plans
- Strategic Planning & Sustainability Roadmaps
- Stakeholder Identification and Mapping
- Stakeholder and Community Dialogue
- Perception Studies & Needs Assessments
- Inclusive Businesses Strategies (supply chain)
- Communications “Tool Box”
- Benchmarks & Case Study Development
- Custom Designed Emblematic Projects